Recent system update enables touch devices to use element menus
We're always trying to find ways to improve your experience with Radium3. And to that effect, we recently made it possible for users with touch devices to access the element menus on our system. This enhancement allows you to simply tap on an element's control bar to access its drop-down menu if you are in admin view. On a laptop or desktop computer, these menus are accessed by hovering over the menu bar, which isn't possible on a touch device. So we've changed the behavior on touch devices so that touching the element name will perform a similar function.
This new feature will allow touch devices to:
- Access the "manage posts" page on blog elements
- Access the "manage entries" page on form elements
- Access the "settings" pages for all elements
- Use the "move up" and "move down" buttons to move elements within a region
- Use the "delete" button to delete an element
This update is a small but important step toward making it easier to manage your website from a mobile device. We hope you enjoy it!
Posted on Tue, August 17, 2010
by Vince Conn filed under